Date(s) - 05/01/2021 - 12/31/2021 - 12:00 am
We are excited to announce that we will be opening the library building to the public on Monday, June 7!
- In-person browsing, computer use, and printing/copying services will be available as before.
- For the protection of our patrons who are not yet vaccinated, we ask that you WEAR MASKS at all times when inside the library.
- Computers will be available for 30 minutes, up to 1 hour per session if no one is waiting.
- Please resume bringing your library card or driver’s license with you when checking out materials.
- CONTACTLESS PICKUP will continue for those who do not wish to enter the building.
Our hours for the public will be as follows:
As always, we will continue to provide updates on library services via our newsletter, website, and Facebook.
We look forward to seeing all of you in person!