Date(s) - 05/22/2021 - 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
As we look forward to summer, Narberth Library is excited to present a children’s water safety program with Goldfish Swim School of Oaks, PA.
Goldfish Swim School is committed to educating children on the importance of swim safety. Their FREE water safety program is designed to be fun yet informative!
This interactive program is a fun 20-minute lesson and focuses on the following:
- Introducing the concept of water safety
- Educating children about the importance of water safety
- Helping children learn safety methods and avoiding potential dangers in and around the water
- Educating children about ways to handle water crisis situations
- Providing materials and information to children in an effort to prevent water-related accidents.
Join us outside the Library on Saturday, May 22 at 12pm!