Date(s) - 01/30/2021 - 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Got any plans on January 30?
Likely we’ll all still be inside and it will be cold, so look no further!
Join us from 5-7pm at the Narberth Library Bingo Fundraiser. It will take place on Zoom with individuals or teams competing for prizes.
Please support Narberth businesses by visiting our local pubs and restaurants before the games begin. Pick up some dinner and preferred refreshments to enjoy while you play!
Pricing is as follows:
$10 for 1 card (which will be used for all 10 rounds)
$18 for 2 cards (which will be used for all 10 rounds)
$25 for 3 cards (which will be used for all 10 rounds)
$50 for 10 cards (which will be used for all 10 rounds)
Sponsors include: Addis Electric, Wren Fellini Framining, John Cipollone, Inc., Dan and Sam’s Lawn Service, and Spot’s: The Place for Paws.
GETTING READY TO PLAY:
- Purchase your digital bingo cards using the PayPal link below. Your digital cards will be used for all ten rounds of Bingo.
- Fill out the registration form (by clicking below) with the email addresses for you and anyone else in your group/family/team that is participating. We will send you a link to your digital cards that will be viewable in your internet browser on either a desktop computer or a mobile device. **Each player will need a specific email registered so that we can send the proper number of cards to that participant. **
- The bingo calling will be done via a Zoom meeting. We will send the link to the Zoom meeting to the primary email of the group, or to additional members if the group is not all in one location.
- When the game starts, login to the Zoom meeting so that you can hear the bingo calls, and click the link to your bingo cards sent via email.
- Each round will feature an exciting prize!
STEP 1 (of 2):
Purchase your bingo cards
STEP 2 (of 2):
After purchasing, click HERE to access the Registration Form. Please enter the email addresses of all participants in your group who are to receive digital bingo cards, as well as the Zoom link.